Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow

So I admit I have lurked these forums for awhile and never taken time to say high or anything. So here I am. HI!

:149:

Just wanted to thanks all you awesome people for all the awesome artwork and even RL stuff.

Especially mad props to people brave enough to post RL pics of them selves. You are all beautiful.

Little by little I am giving you my sanity.

Hey, Kinkos!

Good to see you. Slow or not, it's the time you still put in that counts. Welcome~

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

And what a sweetheart.

Thank you for joining our little family.

hello and Welcome ! Smile