Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyz

Hello, all Slavemakers out there!, Name is Xeion, Well actually my real nickname is actually Sora, but due to how i want a new nickname and Xeion sounds cool and exotic so i went for it!

(A lil about myself): Well, i am a wat u call an artsy fartsy person, i come up with random yet interesting ideas out of the freakin blue, but instead of programming it like Cmac (Freaking Genius) i write it out. It can vary on how i feel. You can say this game is on my opinion on par with WoW and Sims xD. Well in the matter of how old am i question, i am in my early adulthood. so about 18-wahtever, so i am just finding myself in life xD

(Games do i play): Well i do play WoW for a bit till it got pretty redundant and somewhat boring, now everyone has epix now. Also i do play a bit of starcraft 2, Minecraft and so on and so forth.

Now let me end here, cause rather than explaining myself fully in just a intro, i rather ppl know me through constant convo xD.

Anyways i gave my deepest thank you to Cmac for this game xD
and the ideas of his peers

Till Then!
Xeion

Hi, Xeion!

Welcome!

Futa. Futa never changes.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Nice to meet you. I'm Kagrin.

Welcoem to the palace! Here, have a brochure! Wait...I don't have any...Go find me some! Also watch out for those st-falls up the stairs!- Well...oof....taht's new.

Welcome to the forums.

If you can manage not to utter the phrase "welfare epics," you will have a bun bun's blessing.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hiya to you. ^^~ Slavemaker drew myself here too, but I stayed for other reasons. ^^~x2.

Enoy this Palace of People~

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every