Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making once self known

Hi everyone,
Thought I would do the polite thing and introduce my self here whilst I am busy constructing my profile. I always procrastonate over that so I will give the bare bones here.
I'm from the UK and My interests are futa, (of course) art, music, photography and I keep tropical fish which I find relaxing.

Boring maybe but that is me.

Any further questions and I'd be happy to answer

till then I look forward to meeting you all

It's not boring to like any of that. Any artwork you like, music you adore, photographer you follow?

And good to meet you. ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Ah, the UK...

I'm envious of your origins. No matter. Welcome to our little haven.

I hope it's as comforting to you as it is to me.

Forget about caring whether people think what you like is boring or not! If you find something that interests you and it gives you what you need then you are lucky.

Welcome to FP, Don!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara