Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, denizens.

I'm afraid I'm not very good at being out of character these days - I'm mostly here for the RP. But I'll do my best to introduce myself.

Hello! My username is NobodySpecific. I mostly chose it because it implies I'm somewhat open-ended in terms of character design, and fairly neutral in most ways. I'm told I come off as a bit pretentious sometimes...It's not really intentional, but I do have a peculiar way of acting at certain junctures.

I'll go so far as to say that I am somewhere in the United States, I'm three years into a Pharm D. , and I work in a hospital. My hours are hectic (as is the coursework assigned) so I prefer long-term RPs that don't require me to be up for long periods of time.

I enjoy reading mystery and fantasy novels, but I find sci-fi uninteresting. I play in a city symphony.

As for RP particulars, I'll only say that my kinks are also peculiar.

It's a pleasure to be here.

See you around.

NobodySpecific Wrote:I play in a city symphony.
What are you? A tromboner?

Seriously though, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

I play the harpsichord, actually. Ha ha.

Wow! Playing in a city symphony! Aside from my sympathies for the Christmas season (there's only so many time one can play the same tune over and over again - The Nutcracker - before one wants to brain little Johnny with an oboe) that must be pretty fun!

Either way, welcome to FP, NobodySpecific!

Pleasure to meet you!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara