Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, lets make magic.
Who am I? Another proud pervert.
Where I live? Near a railway station in the UK
What's with my name? I like pain.....
What i like about futanari? Futa girls are very effecient they can give and can take very well-no hole left cold.
What got you interested in the first place? Bible Black(Kitami-sensei:9Smile
What are your favorite kinks/pairings? Magic, Demons, Angels, Forbidden Arts, Love lost-Love found, when couples compete for power in a relationship neither willing to submit-but forced to.......
Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions? Honestly....no...hehe I have never broken an important rule in my life the worst i've ever done was steal £2 from my grans car when i was 8, i don't even think she noticed it was gone(but it haunts me to this day) I preeeetty good with rules.....
What sections are you most excited about exploring? As much as humanly possible can't wait to start mostly discussion and what not.
What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us? Google never been part of a forum b4 poppin my cherry.
nything else you might like to add? errrr I like turtles?.....no i don't..... i do but i wouldn't like buy one.
Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock? Started doing karate and tkd got my ass handed to me numerous occasions but i still go back....Ninja gaiden(new series) Mass Effect. some other stuff.
Other online communities you happen to be a part of? err facebook i don't use that a lot though. nothing else too busy developing the muscles on my right hand(wink wink) and searching for good futanari.
Last words before we pass final judgment? errr...... i like turtles? sorry....hehe

So, you like turtles and do karate? Why do I have the feeling the two are connected?

Also: Please do read the rules, better safe than sorry.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thank you
I'll get to readin the rules to be safe....promise.