Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
нєℓℓσ!

[INDENT][INDENT]Obviously, I'm new to futanaripalace. <3 I've visited the site before but could never muster up the courage to actually join until now; partly because futanari is a fetish--and curiosity of mine, and partly just to see what you guys are about.

I'm a pretty chill girl, really. I love making friends so don't be shy about Visitor-Messaging it up with me. Add me on MSN, too if you'd like. I'm a big role player so I'm happy to see there's a section for that.

All in all, if you want to know more, contact me. I'm happy to be apart of your community.

[INDENT]Love, Alysson.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

Hi, Alysson! Welcome to FP!

hihi and welcome to the palace ^.^ enjoy your stay.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

welcome to fp and all that other welcoming stuff that's typically done >.>

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Hi there, welcome to Futanari Palace. I like that font you used for the title and the format of your message, you must be a pretty creative person.

Enjoy your stay, make many friends!

Sig by Elise

Gon' build that wall until it's done--
But now you've got nowhere to run.

So build that wall, and build it strong, 'cause
We'll be there before too long.

Welcome to FP, Alysson!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to FP! hope you have a great time! ^_^

Herroh & relcome....

.gif   0029.gif (Size: 36.08 KB / Downloads: 22)

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Siggy by Minizila :3 ~