Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone! ^^

Hey guys, my name's Rayne Alpha, but you may call me Rayne. Smile Hmm... Where to begin... *taps foot, thinking* Sorry... I'm not very good at introductions... Well... Let's see... *blushes* I'm into all sorts of things, especially Fem-dom and Futa-on-male. I find that to be so hot <3. *Starts drfiting off...* Oh! Anyways, I like bondage, reverse-rape, toys, being blue balled, ooze, furry, a little added pain just to spice it up, and just having fun in general. ^^ If you couldn't tell, I'm very submissive, and that's how I like it Smile Umm, I guess that's about it. See ya on the forums! Big Grin
Also, I should mention, I'm a male Inu (not anthro) and something else that might be... A little different than usual... *blushes*

Hi there, I'm new as well. You're an inu, huh? That's so cute ^.^

Life giving you too many lemons? BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!~Nyah

[Image: 1.jpg]

I-I see.....welcome to FP then....

Thank you for that... Heart-felt greeting Beowulf... Something troubling you? And thank you Cresler. Smile Hehe! *blushes* ^///^

welcome to fp *offers an asortment of buscuits*

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
RayneAlpha Wrote:Well... Let's see... *blushes* I'm into all sorts of things, especially Fem-dom and Futa-on-male*
High five, futa and male! (Although I only dabble in femdom.) But futa and male, woo.

In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome ^_^

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara