Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hai....

Hello, my name is Sérgio and i'm from Portugal(hai!!). Atm i'm a IT student, i love to see how the PC ticks and how games are made, the code part not the OMG flashy part. I'm 19 years old, gonna be 20 this year.
First off my nick, well i started using since i was 15, before i used Frdi but noone could say it right and at the time sil3ntsh4d0w seemed like a good one, nobody used it, so it suck with me, and now here i am, still using it, i believe someone may call it childish but i feel it's like a anchor to the inner child me, anyway too deep and boringSmile)
My hoobies include forums RPGs, WoW(yah i nerd kk?), League of legends, APB reloaed and other single player FPS and RPGs(most noticeable the Mass effect series and sw:kotor), I'm part of the WoW community, the leaguecraft community and other small time forums.

I started by seeing hentai, and a few years later i discovered futa, i can't begin to tell you why?or what?I just like it, it turn me on, it's a feeling that i can't.....well you get the point. I got interested in it by the fact that it was lesbians with a cock whats not to like?Right?Wrong?

I found this forum trow a futa blog, can't remember which one =(. I been lurking for a while in here but i decided to take the leap, heck alot of what you guys/garls discuss i understand and you really seem open minded, and share everything, wich is a great way to make online friends and create bond both in the forum and even in game so we all can have a blast ^^

Until my next post cya, any more info just PM or check my profile(btw my engrish not so goodSmile))

"In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again." - Lewis Carroll

The avatar is awesome.

Seriously though, it is. Welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

haaa~
that's somthing you'll would see on family guy.
very nice!
Welcome.

Nice avatar!

And welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara