Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~curtsies~

Evening ladies and gentlemen. You can call me Yulan or SBY, what ever floats your boat ^^
I am a male in RL, 20 years old going on 21 this Nov.
I live at home with my mother, yes sue me, 2 brothers and mother's BF/Fiance. I am currently seeking college education with my GF who lives with her family ATM as well.
I have RPed for about ten years now or so.
I have been writing my own stories as a little hobby since I was about 16, subject matter to question...

Hmm...I'm naturally a Ginger, and eventually I think I could get some pics up or so.
I like to grow my hair out so yea, I get that I look like a girl a lot with the texture and stuffs.
Hmmm...Well...not sure what else I can tell ya unless you wana know my nationality and things.
Guten Tag FP! ^^

Hey!

~bows respectfully~
Hello ^^

*offers cookies* welcome to fp Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Alright, I have lots of cookies why not have more! ^_^

And I love your siggy and quote-thingy, lol

*smiles and hugs* the pic is something i found on gateworld and the sig is from dbz abridged

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

"AH! Vegeta!"
"What?! Nappa?!"
"I can flyyyy~"

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}