Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shy little thing peeks in

Hi!

Found this forum today and in hope of founding something that matches my fetishes (I'm primarily into shoto or loli (futa and non futa) femdom) I joined.

I might give RP a try as well since I have some experience in that area. Though it's always hard to find dominant girls... oh well.

But hi all anyways, seems like a nice place this! :11:

Well you are welcome here and I am sure you will find someone soon. And from everyone here on FP I would like to say thank you for joining and welcome to the club! If you have any questions people around here are pretty nice and I am sure they would love to help out. Enjoy your stay here at the Palace!

Yes welcome to FP. I believe you will find a RP partner that will be willing to fulfill your "needs" rightfully so. You'll find the loli/shota section to your liking hopefully, after you sign up for the permission group to it. Any questions, feel free to ask!

*waves and offers chocolate* welcome Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
Sakura-chan Wrote:*waves and offers chocolate* welcome Smile

Don't do it, it's a trap.....and a ....trap.... ^.^!

(BTW, nice Vegeta/goku conversation there).

Welcome, meekboy!

Hey hey Smile
I literally just joined FP, still finding my way around Tongue
Hello
x x x

welcome to FP

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara