Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all!

Probably someone of you already know me...

I'm going to reintroduce myself because it's very long i dont come here, if not to check my mail like once a month. University and study kept me far from the community and forum.

Something about me, i'm an italian girl of 21 yo. I live in Tuscany near Florence and study Economics at university. I'm in relation with my boyfriend and he does not know i'm on this site, and i'm not going to tell him, he would not understand i think^^.

For my old friends i'm sorry i have disappeared from a day to another.
For new ones, sorry my bad english : ).
I hope to be more present now, thanks for your time!

-Kisses Crystal-

I'm open to chat ^^

Benvenuti, Crystal!

Sorry if that was incorrect Italian but that is what happens when you get Google to translate for you.

hello! and welcome! um.. i know how you feel with your boyfriend, i keep my cumming to this site a secret from my girlfriend as well. I hope you continue to be more active in the community, because your accent is totally cute! :133:

Welcome back crystal! Can't wait to talk with you again *kisses*

Welcome back Crystal! Big Grin

Do you like animal girls? My album =)
My Pussy-Grinding/Thighsex/Buttjob album
Want to know about my RP character Julie? My F-List :3

welcome back to the forums Crystal...perhaps this time around a fair rambler such as myself wil get the chance to chatter with you from time to time....

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Welcome back LetMeBlowYou...err, Crystal.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Thanks everyone! You're gentle ^^

I'm open to chat ^^

Welcome back!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome !

Ciao Crystal , felice di vedere una ragazza italiana qui nel forum ! ^^

M.