Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Very long time lurker who's having a change of heart.

Well I decided that I will make a new account so I wont be recognized as a lurker. So that being said, I am hoping to come out of my shell a little and talk. I'm going to answer some of the questions in the "don't know what to talk about" post.

"Who Are You?" um Let's go by my first name Adam, and i am 24.

"Where are you from?" West Virginia (but i used to live in TX and GA)

"What's up with that nick of yours?" The day before they said the rapture would come and kill us all , i got wasted , i had a dream that night that my friends gave me a tattoo up my arm while i was asleep with bad ass flames and it said Soulcoin . I have never heard this term before, and when i looked online i couldn't find much about it really, so i decided this is now what i'll go by online.

"What do you like about futanari?" What's not to like?

"What got you interested in the first place?" I have always had a secret lust for cocks.. and have been dying to suck on one for about 9 years now but it is so hard to work up the courage to, when you cant expect the other persons reaction.

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" My favorite kinks are too many to name i am a gigantic pervert and have never talked to anyone that is a bigger one than i am. the only stuff that i hate is, vore, gore & scat. um.. if I had any special pairings that i have liked, It has always been Gay furries because the men look so feminine.

"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" yes i have and No i do not.

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?) I don't know how to draw (always wish that i could) so I cant share art. I normally don't contribute photo wise, simply because i don't save files to my computer (sorry~). And I love to talk and chat sometimes and that is why I have chose to stop lurking.

"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" The internet is a vast and powerful place, I have no clue how i found this place years ago.

"Anything else you might like to add?" I'm very open to private messaging, I like to keep things private when i am talking to someone, even in real life , i only talk to people in very small groups , i hate large gatherings. I'm not sure if it makes me feel judged, or just makes me nervous but i tend to stay away from talking to large groups.

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" I write short stories , some are MA Some aren't. As you can tell my grammar is not the best so a lot of the time I get someone to help me as my editor. Everything I do is not for profit, nor for getting my "name out". It is simply for fun, and anyone interested in helping me is more than welcome to. As for a more.. Fucked up and perverted hobby. My step sister lives with us on and off(long story), When she does she masturbates a lot. She leaves her panties in the bathroom because she doesn't have a hamper, and almost every time i see her go into the bathroom , i wait a few minutes and go in to see if she changed them. She normally does, so i quickly shove her still warm panties in my mouth and jerk off very hard. That is very very perverted and it makes my heart beat like a jack hammer.

"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" I have been apart of several communities over the years, most have never really caught my interest , due to lack of responses and bad website management. Normally i always lurk :/...

"Last words before we pass final judgment?" Recently I ended up in the hospital. I had to have an emergency surgery. I had a gallbladder that was packed full of stones and infection. It ruptured causing me to go into shock and caused me to flatline (luckily i was in the hospital for a dog attack while this was going on and at the time i thought the chest pain was simply because of the attack.) I'm not sure how the doctors managed to figure out it was my gallbladder. Anyways. I was in the hospital for 2 and a half weeks due to recovery issues and such. When I was in there, My ex of 6 years who I had once almost married would not even talk to me even though I had her as my notify incase of emergency because i thought we was still friends. It turns out 0 friends came to see me and they knew i was in the hospital. The only person who did was my step father , not even my mother did. This made me just realize something. Maybe I don't talk enough to people or get out enough. Anyways I decided to turn over a new leaf after getting out of the hospital, Starting with admitting how huge of a pervert I am and accept it instead of hiding it.

So I've posted enough bullshit right now, ttyl.

Soulcoin Wrote:As for a more.. Fucked up and perverted hobby. My step sister lives with us on and off(long story), When she does she masturbates a lot. She leaves her panties in the bathroom because she doesn't have a hamper, and almost every time i see her go into the bathroom , i wait a few minutes and go in to see if she changed them. She normally does, so i quickly shove her still warm panties in my mouth and jerk off very hard. That is very very perverted and it makes my heart beat like a jack hammer.
...that'd make a good story. Just give her a cock and let her catch you. (Yeah yeah...I like that.)

Seriously though, welcome to the cool non-lurking side of the forum. Welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Hey, Soulcoin!

Soulcoin Wrote:Well I decided that I will make a new account so I wont be recognized as a lurker.

the quoted bit is a bit of an issue as no member is allowed to have multiple accounts; please report the old account you'd wish to have deleted here in this thread: http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...e-each-one!

thank you, and aside from that welcome to the forums...
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara