Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there

Hello all,
I figured I'd try and use the intro guidelines, so here we go...

1. "Who Are You?" A random fan of hentai. No one really special
  2. "Where are you from?" The U.S.
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?" It can be mean two things; a sound made while recieving oral sex or the sound of a computer with weak fans...ugh
  4. "What do you like about futanari?" It's so different. When I see some of my favorite characters redone this way, it adds so much to the emotions you feel when looking at the artwork
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?" Longtime hentai fan
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" I think I like the majority of them. I'm always partial to anything involving a capcom or final fantasy character.
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"Yup and nope. Thank you Smile
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?) Pic heavy threads and anywhere I can learn about some great vids.
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" random net search
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?" You have some smilies I've never seen before, heh.
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" Writing music, RPGs
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" various gaming sites
  13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?" The butler did it!

Nice intro!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara