Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Fuzz here! :D

Hey there, im new to Forums and the way things work, so sorry if i dont seem familiar with anything :3

The nicknames Fuzztix, i'll explain where i thought of it in a minute. I'm Male from the UK, im sure i will make friends with anyone whos friendly enough to talk back, and this Forum seems pretty friendly from what i've seen. Smile

I've shown my face in the FP RP chat channel, but i havent introduced myself on the forum, so i thought i'd be polite and do so. Big Grin

Futanari has really interested me recently, and theres absoloutely no doubt in saying i like it! My favourite type is when its mixed in with Furries (Fur, Fuzzy Fur? I guess thats where my name came from)

I'm just not quite sure how to go about 'exploring' these different kinks and thoughts, and i guess thats why i've joined this forum, to see if i can find some help or 'material' :23: I'd also like to make some friends, gender isnt an issue.

Oh, and i havent got a Profile Picture yet because im not sure what to have. It'd probably be under the Furry kind, but im not sure if im allowed just a random picture that i find. Do i say, i do not own the right to this photo or something? Undecided

So erm, 'howdy' and nice to meet you!

Welcome so much to FP, Fuzz! >Big Grin< Feel free to drop by a VM or PM if you wonder about anything, or just want to talk - I love making new friends, hehe. Smile I hope you'll enjoy your stay. Take care, see ya around! Big Grin

Supermarket Love Wrote:Welcome so much to FP, Fuzz! >Big Grin< Feel free to drop by a VM or PM if you wonder about anything, or just want to talk - I love making new friends, hehe. Smile I hope you'll enjoy your stay. Take care, see ya around! Big Grin

Thank you very much Supermarket Love Smile I appreciate the warm welcome! I will be sure to VM or PM if i need any help, thanks!

as long as it's not loli/shota or from one of the artists on the DNP list you can use any image you please as an avatar...

also welcome to the forums....

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)
zebeianhero Wrote:as long as it's not loli/shota or from one of the artists on the DNP list you can use any image you please as an avatar...

also welcome to the forums....

Thanks for clearing that up for me Zebeianhero, i'll take a look at the DNP list. Thanks for the welcome Smile

DO also note that we have special rules if you post an image of yourself, should you choose that for a profile pic.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome and enjoy yourselfSmile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"俺を…俺たちを…誰だと思ってやがる!!!"

masemunejm Wrote:Welcome and enjoy yourselfSmile

Thanks for the welcome, im sure i will enjoy myself Wink

Gilgamesh Wrote:DO also note that we have special rules if you post an image of yourself, should you choose that for a profile pic.

In any case, welcome.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, im sure i wont be using a picture of myself. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara