Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um new..?

Uhmm Hi everyone. I'm kinda new here. I haven't really done this kind of thing before, but I am a good writer i think. I kinda was hoping to find somebody nice to help introduce me to this place. I kinda like girls so yeah... no guys please. I still need to find an avatar I guess. Um... yeah so any girls want to help me out to get me going I would appreciate it. Thanks

What kinda questions do ya got? If you want to post some stories, the Stories section would be the place to do it.

...and there's like three girls on the whole forum, so you'll probably have to associate with guys on at least some level.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Oh okay thanks. Maybe I will check on the stories section. That is sad there are so few girls here though Sad

don't mind Gilga, up there...he's an odd one, than again we all are; and there's girls here a somewhat decent amount though yeah the female gender is most definitely in the minority here....

but meh, this trap'll stop now, before I start to ramble again and get ball-gagged....again >.>

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Hey Jillian! I'm new too and I too figured out that pur gender is way lagging in terms of numbers but I managed to befriend quite some friendly gals ^^

And also the guys are fine and friendly. I too was a bit hesitating but they are cool. At least no sick anoying pervys so far ^^ just fine funny pervys... Tongue

Enjoy your stay!!

Welcome, Jillian!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara