Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey! Listen

After a stupid and non-sense Zelda reference, let me introduce myself. You can all call me Galad. I'm... Well, I guess I'm a average guy like any other you can find in the world. 19 years old brazilian who likes to eat chocolate, write things, play RPGs, meet naugthy lolis and... Oh, well, as you can see, I'm pretty common. Just find that place accidentaly and I thought it would be pretty fun. I like to RP too.

I guess that's all. Hope to be welcomed here. Just make contact in case of anything. Well, see ya!

Greetings, cute reference~

Listen! Listen! Listen!Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen!Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen!

Damn you Ocarina of Time! Stop chipping away at my sanity!

Seriously though, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hey! Hey! Hey!! Hey!! *shoots Navi*

Epic reference, love it. Oh and welcome... hm, you're in luck, newbie, I'm giving away catfish today! Ohh yea that stuff is tasty... oh and here's some Horchata... what? it doesn't go with catfish you say? ...And...?

Anywho, once again, welcome, enjoy your stay... and gifts!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
...Because Touhou is the most awesome thing ever. Seriously.

...Am I the only Tewi fan out there? Does everyone really dislike her? T_T

Oh yea I've been in a -really- chatty mood lately so if you wanna talk about anything at all feel free to add me at Maronakins@hotmail.com >w<

lol nice reference. atleast you didnt go *dingdingding* *dingdongdingdong* like tatl XD welcome

Nekoboylove
Started Zombie Survival/Apocalypse RP please join ^_^
http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...curious..&

YES CHOCOLATE YUMMY!!! anyways welcome to FP enjoy ^^

Galad Wrote:After a stupid and non-sense Zelda reference, let me introduce myself. You can all call me Galad. I'm... Well, I guess I'm a average guy like any other you can find in the world. 19 years old brazilian who likes to eat chocolate, write things, play RPGs, meet naugthy lolis and... Oh, well, as you can see, I'm pretty common. Just find that place accidentaly and I thought it would be pretty fun. I like to RP too.

I guess that's all. Hope to be welcomed here. Just make contact in case of anything. Well, see ya!

Welcome to the palace!
By the way, I looooove Brazil

Welcome, Galad! I haven't played a Zelda game (or any video game in years). Either way, welcome to FP!