Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newwwwb alert

greeting peoples, just discovered the site and love the thought of chatting to like minded freaks and deviants about our mutual fascinations. 30 y.o. female loves futa rp and fem/futa and futa/futa situation. I think I'm going to like it here, lol Tongue

In general, if a futanari fan doesn't like it here, they may not like it anywhere. We cover an awful lot of ground for a niche kink. And that's just considering the different ways futanari can express itself. Mix in all of the other kinks, fantasies and fetishes of the posters here and you can pretty much find anything you want, like-minded friends to chat with, and maybe even discover something new along the way.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome to FP! You'll find people aplenty to RP with here!

welcome to fp and enjoy yourself we're all pretty nice and friendly Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
The picture you see is no portait of me
It's too real to be shown to someone I don't know
And it's driving me wild
Makes me act like a child

Welcome, FutaGRRL!

I don't RP but I have the ability to chat. I'm pretty sure you'll like it here for the reasons Bishie mentioned plus we have chocolate biscuits every Thursday for some reason. I never asked why but I never question things when chocolate is involved.

welcome to fp...glad to have another RP'er in our midst and you'll definitely find quite a few people for chatter and RP stuff...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome