Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your all genius, i think i'm REALLY into this shiz.

yeah im lovin it, always did, one of the first thing i use to really fantasise about, pretty girls..dicks, shame there dont seem to be any real ones, not into men with boobs. shit im never gonna laid, eh not so hung up about that no more. glad im not a teenager anymore. being a teenager is badneess, was for me anyway, fuck load of social and sexual pressure. now i can enjoy my sexual fantasams of my own accord at least. anyway enough of my hang ups, yeah im 23 now so im out of that limbo just about. dunno so whats going on then? politics and trade are perplexing and nonsensical thats what, more people need to farm thats what i rekkon. i aint getting paid to do a whole load of nothing thats what. oh wait yes i am, but i make no bones about it and call a bunch of laborious nothing a job. i want my own permaculture. yeah my nutshell is the worlds not overpopulated, its just over urbanized, THINK ABOUT IT. or dont we do that hear? sorry. people are good, there are lots of them. but no one wants to fuck me dammit. i'd not fuck any of you lot, i wouldn't imagine. nice to meet you all any who>:-)

Welcome to the Palace! ^^

I'm open to chat ^^

Welcome!

Hi Hi, welcomes to the FP, thats the 1st intro ive seen in a while that was more than 2 or 3 sentences...*MEGA THUMBS UP!*

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcU64A567pWf4FuP87G81...Mk0itMA4sg] oh no...not that please

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome love !

Whats up man! this palace is pretty cool have fun

Ummm welcome, but I believe there's a ranting section around here somewhere........don't think rambling about things that annoy you isn't a very good intro dear.

Full Erotic Profile

Ongoing Private RPs:
It All Runs in the Family, A Boy and His White Knight

Dead/Hiatus RPs:
A Cosplayer's Dream, A Strip of Romance, The Island

Luna's Transformations in Board Game RP
Anthro Demon Dragoness with Tiny Demon Wings
Twin Thick Foot-Long Bitch Breaker Dragon cocks with sheath
Womb becoming egg laying organ through cocks and pussy
Plump Demonic Pussy, Smells and Tastes Like Your Favorite Thing.

Welcome to the Palace! I'll have to agree with Melzar on the rant though, not a good way to start off your introduction ^^;;

Are you Dominant? Do you enjoy playing a Futanari? Need some creativity in your life? Do you love to fuck cute little feminine things like bois, girls, or futa?
If you've answered yes to any of the above, pm this pretty little cutie for a good time ^_- Ask me questions sugah, I'll answer truthfully.
[Image: Haku___Daring_Outfit_by_morichan-5.jpg]

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara