Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And now, I shall announce my presence to the crowd!

Rule number one: eat this stack of burnt flapjacks!

...nah don't worry, I'd never do that to a fellow member T_T ... *sulks and eats them in a corner*

... Ok done. oh yea, welcome. Let's see... my yakult and hibiscus juice stash is currently low so... oh I got one of these. Take a capri sun. Look I'll even punch the hole with the straw for you. Enjoy your stay at FP!

Lovely Avvie btw :3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
...Because Touhou is the most awesome thing ever. Seriously.

...Am I the only Tewi fan out there? Does everyone really dislike her? T_T

Oh yea I've been in a -really- chatty mood lately so if you wanna talk about anything at all feel free to add me at Maronakins@hotmail.com >w<
Lerena Wrote:Clearly. Kihihihi. Anyway, I fixed up my profile, uploaded an icon, gave myself a signature, and I think that's it......I can't find the rules yet.
The Rules and the Do Not Post (DNP) List can be found under the banner at the top of every page.

Seriously though (that wasn't a joke!), welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
spacefender Wrote:Well, usually we require newbies to get naked. After that we allow you to choose your position. Spread eagle, on your knees, face in the pillows and ass in the air and so forth. After that we'll do all the work and you can just relax and enjoy the ride.

Wait ! And the Cookie ?
Akaran Wrote:Wait ! And the Cookie ?

The cookie? I've never heard of that position.

Lerena Wrote:Sounds like an interesting membership initiation process. xD

Interesting and fun-filled! Not to mention cream filled.

The intros I see when a girl joins FP! Never ceases to amaze me!

Welcome to FP, Lerena!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
spacefender Wrote:Well, usually we require newbies to get naked. After that we allow you to choose your position. Spread eagle, on your knees, face in the pillows and ass in the air and so forth. After that we'll do all the work and you can just relax and enjoy the ride.

HEY!! No one offered me that kind of welcome when I joined!! No fair -pouts in a corner picking mushrooms-
Full Erotic Profile

Ongoing Private RPs:
It All Runs in the Family, A Boy and His White Knight

Dead/Hiatus RPs:
A Cosplayer's Dream, A Strip of Romance, The Island

Luna's Transformations in Board Game RP
Anthro Demon Dragoness with Tiny Demon Wings
Twin Thick Foot-Long Bitch Breaker Dragon cocks with sheath
Womb becoming egg laying organ through cocks and pussy
Plump Demonic Pussy, Smells and Tastes Like Your Favorite Thing.
The Guardian Wrote:The intros I see when a girl joins FP!

There are girls on the internet now? Why didn't anyone tell me? I'll have to make a note of that. "The Internet- new and improved! Now with girls!"

Melzar Wrote:HEY!! No one offered me that kind of welcome when I joined!! No fair -pouts in a corner picking mushrooms-

Sure, pull down your pants and bend over and I'll rectumfy the situation. See, all you had to do was ask.
spacefender Wrote:There are girls on the internet now? Why didn't anyone tell me? I'll have to make a note of that. "The Internet- new and improved! Now with girls!"

They've been there the whole time. Watching, waiting, exchanging/creating yaoi versions of rule 34. You just had to know where to look.

As for Lerena, welcome to the forums. Enjoy our rules, our DNP, and when you get done with that, enjoy our futanari content. You know, if that's your thing.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty