Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh, hi.

I dunno really what to say. I guess hi to everyone on this forum. I don't RP but it'd be nice I guess to say hi to people. My actual name's Oscar, I'll be honest there. It may seem odd to say this, but I'm trying to avoid just giving in and reading/veiwing a lot of Hentai (yes, this seems quite counterproductive). However, I've been happily taken for 1 year and nine months now and I'm not here to cheat on the people I care about. So it's nice to meet you all and I'm here to.. um. I dunno. I make a mean bowl of ramen.

Nice to meet you all. ^^'

Welcome to the Palace Smile ^^

I'm open to chat ^^

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hello and welcome to FP. By a mean bowl of ramen, do you mean homemade or prepackaged? just wonderin.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcU64A567pWf4FuP87G81...Mk0itMA4sg] oh no...not that please

I'd say packaged. But.. it's still tasty. I think. >.>;

Inshino Wrote:It may seem odd to say this, but I'm trying to avoid just giving in and reading/veiwing a lot of Hentai (yes, this seems quite counterproductive). However, I've been happily taken for 1 year and nine months now and I'm not here to cheat on the people I care about.
...why are you tryin' to avoid hentai? It sounds like you're doing so because it might be infidelity.

In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game