Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insert Greeting Here

Thought I should post my introduction message here and do this forum proper. You guys can call me Djin: I love Futanari girls and everything involving them. I'm looking to meet new people, make new friends with similar interests, talk about some topics, and maybe RP.

I'm not an artist at all, but I am a superb writer (or at least that's what I've been told XD). I'm happy to write up some RPs in the future for you all to enjoy, and I can write up RPs for certain pictures/images if that's what you'd want. I want to contribute to the site in someway and get myself out there.

"When they're dead, they're just hookers." --Archer

Welcome so much, hope you'll enjoy your stay, see you around~! ;Wink

Supermarket Love Wrote:Welcome so much, hope you'll enjoy your stay, see you around~! ;Wink

Thank you for the kind response. And nice picture of Kaine - one of my favorite Futas :3. Care to be friends?

welcome to the palace >Big Grin<

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome aboard, Djin. Look forward to seeing what sort of RPs you can write up ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Ever drifting down the stream-
Lingering in the golden gleam-
Life, what is it but a dream?

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys. I'm really enjoying the site right now ^___^. Already engaged in a hot BlazBlue RP. Anyone into BlazBlue and looking for someone to play against on PS3?

Greetings and Welcome