Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~poofs in~
[SIZE=2]Heeeeya all ^_^

I'm not exactly new, but with how long it has been since I joined and now?...
Added onto how often I was on when I joined, lol
I guess you could say I am new here, lol.

I'm a 24 year old female, I live at home with my mom (yes, my mom) and her fiance. I have a fiance but she doesn't mind me hanging around on these forums and stuff, I just need to show her I still love her more than my RPs, lol.
I have generally been a bit busy as of recently, so if I ever start RPs up, don't expect a post every single day, sorry.

I love to chat and make friends, and discuss taboo or outlandish topics such as fav kinks or positions, I'm odd like that. Any who, if you wana know more about me go ahead and ask ^_~
[/SIZE]

Happy to know that!

Let me be the first to say welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

There aren't many topics or kinks that are considered all that taboo or outlandish here. After all, this is a board dedicated to chicks with dicks which is pretty outlandish to start with when you think about it. We're pretty much all perverts here. So, from a fellow pervert: welcome to pervert central.

~giggles~ Indeed this is true, hehe

Thank you both ^_^

welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome and enjoy your stay after having come out from beneath the covers so to speak Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Ever drifting down the stream-
Lingering in the golden gleam-
Life, what is it but a dream?

Hi there. Nice to meet you and welcome. It would be cool to learn about favorite kinks, though I already have a crazy imagination to begin with and draw them out, there may be other stuff I probably never have thought of before or even imagined. I'm slowly working on another futa pic to post. Lot's of coloring but the lack of privacy at home makes it harder to get anything done sooner. XD I'm pretty much just practically "ninja" my way around. XD

Hello
Welcome to FP