Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

Let Me Introduce myself, I am David Howlett, I am 20 years old on Saturday. I am into everything. My phone number is XXXXXXXX I am looking for a long term relationship. If you are interested email me at kickass331@gmail.com. I am looking for a human being. I will also date other sentient creatures if plausible. My sign is cancer, and I'm atheist. I prefer humans, but I am open to others if they are decent creatures. My psn is dho331. Add me and I will promise to be kind. Thank you, D Ho out.:18:

Mod Edit: No, no, no; we don't do that here.

Moderator: David, the Futanari Palace is a wonderful place where you can explore all sorts of fantasies, desires and deviant tendencies. But it is not a place to give out that sort of personal information. What you do on your own time through PM is your own business, but no, we do not share specific addresses and phone numbers here. And we are not a place to get your date on, or to look for long term relationships.

Please to be chilling and enjoying the nice naughty pictures/stories/videos.

If you have any questions, either PM them to me, or else simply consult the Rules

Specifically, I think you might find Rule #4 particularly enlightening.

#4 You will not post any personal information anywhere on this board. Your identity is secret, and will only stay that way if you ensure that it does so. You will not advertise for dating or meeting up for sex. This is not a swingers’ site. If you’re that hard up for sex, you can go find one somewhere else.

Bun Bun: With that out of the way, welcome to the forums.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Same as Bunny...

Otherwise, welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hello
Welcome to FP