Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a Pheonix form the Fire.......(PencilGuy is now Tsar Taufit)

Hello everyone, Some of you PPL in here have known me as PencilGuy, I've been around in here since early 2007, well, I'm still here & still doing Futa Photo Morphs... but I'm also going to start DRAWING again, so To Kick start Myself, I've RE-Branded myself.....

For those new PPL who have never seen any of my work, Shiatze - I deleted 99% of the Old, so I guess you'll have to wait around for me to RE-Build my Galleries... a few new pic's at a time, have patients, It'll be worth it ;-) ......

So in Conclusion : I'm now working under the Name "Tsar Taufit" , for those interested (it's an anagram) & for those who could give 1/2 a sh*t...maybee it's just a name, maybee ? ... anyways I'm Back.

Tsar Taufit

Whatever the hell it means... I am glad you are reborn... FP needs people like you around... We really do...

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676

Hey man, good to have another Futa Artist in the forum (another as in there are others here, not that I'm one ^^; )!

I never saw your old stuff, but I'm looking forward to the new!

Hello
Welcome to FP

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Howdy!

Looking forward to seeing some of your new work!

-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

.....for anyone thinking I WAS GOING TO SCAM the System w/2 Accounts, PLEASE !!! I'm just waiting for AN ADMIN to Delete the OLD- PencilGuy Account - OK...??

( DELETE EMAIL REQUEST Already SENT to ADMIN ) - now, I'm just AWAITING Old Account DELETION .....

I remember seeing your posts around in the games/computer section sometimes but anyway welcome back o=.