Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glad to be aboard Captain

Hello FP, another FutaFan here, and I have to say you guys have one of the most impressive and extensive "gallery" of futanari ummm content here. I'm a guy and have been into futa ever since I saw I think it was Bible Black awhile ago, and now its nice to find a forums with this kind of fetish in mind Tongue .
I'm a writer so I think I'm going to have lots o' fun in the Roleplay section (although checking it out there are many I'd be into that are already like 10+ pages in so D: )
Anyways, hope you all enjoy my company as much as I'll enjoy yours ^^
~AstraEX

Welcome to the Palace, Astra.

What kinds of things are you into as far as RPing goes? And some of them will still be easy enough to get into. Plus, there's also RPchan on the IRC thingy. Alarmguy, who will surely greet you soon, can explain that a lot better.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

welcome to the palace, AstraEX!

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome, Astra!

I'm sure we will enjoy having you here.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hello
Welcome to FP

Greetings Astra!

Happy to have you here at the Palace!

Perhaps you can post some of your writing for us to enjoy in the stories forum?

Tongueyong27:
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]
TaoFuta Wrote:Greetings Astra!

Happy to have you here at the Palace!

Perhaps you can post some of your writing for us to enjoy in the stories forum?

Tongueyong27:
-Miss Tao

I'll be sure to once I get some of the school bs out of the way XP good thing I have a lot more time on my hands or me actually being able to sit down and write a "complete" story might not ever happen.

JBach Wrote:Welcome to the Palace, Astra.

What kinds of things are you into as far as RPing goes? And some of them will still be easy enough to get into. Plus, there's also RPchan on the IRC thingy. Alarmguy, who will surely greet you soon, can explain that a lot better.

Usually when I RP they are a mix of action, romance, with either/and drama, tragedy, comedy, etc. And surprisingly I have done erotic rps at places that don't advertise themselves as a place for that, or even advocate those types, kinda ironic. But I'm up to try "any" kind of RP once.

Hi AstraEX, welcome to the palace =3