Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im back
Heya everyone aren't you glad to see me. Well its azuta and im back at FP finally. you see between college work and sharing a computer I hardly had any time to rp get things done etc...

But my laptop came in finally so with it i now have a lot more time to be on rp or post. So sorry to all those I started an rp with but disappeared way back when. anyways if i owe you an rp a post or anything drop me a message I'll respond.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=2]
Hello everyone my name is azuta, now what I tend to like are rps of darker and weirder fetishes and enjoy rps that generally are more on the strange side. So if you have a crazy or weird idea shoot it by me :3. I am opening back up for im rps, though be warn there are ground rules

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Welcome back Azuta, you have been missed.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Signature courtesy of Azurie69
If I am in a role play with you and I need to post, please tell me so, rather than just wait. (If I don't post already)
SL: Azurie Bestijl Warning I am a newb

Characters currently active
GENERATION 13: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.

it's always good to see people make their way back after an absence....it's nice to see you again ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

welcome back!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Good return amoung us.

O= another kitty person <3, welcome back =3.

Good to see you back!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

I believe I still have RPs from a year or so ago that have idled from "taking a break" to full blown "hiatus." No worries. Welcome back to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty