Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey ya'll! <3 ^_^
Daisuke262 Wrote:lol it's ok I forget some people don't understand japanese...Smile)

hehe I'm one of them stupid American chicks Wink... languages aren't our strong point... come to think of it... NOTHING is our strong point ^_^ <3 hehe
Aelita Wrote:hehe I'm one of them stupid American chicks Wink... languages aren't our strong point... come to think of it... NOTHING is our strong point ^_^ <3 hehe
lol I don't think so for crying out load I'm American too...:24:
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}chicks with dicks are so hot!!!!:23:
Daisuke262 Wrote:lol I don't think so for crying out load I'm American too...:24:

HAHA then you know what I mean!!! Big Grin Tongue

hehe its sooooo difficult to watch non-subtitled hentai too! I'm watching and touching myself listening to them saying... something. And I just hope what they are saying is hot... lol Big Grin
Aelita Wrote:HAHA then you know what I mean!!! Big Grin Tongue

hehe its sooooo difficult to watch non-subtitled hentai too! I'm watching and touching myself listening to them saying... something. And I just hope what they are saying is hot... lol Big Grin
Amen to that it took me 3 years to learn japanese so that won't happen to me.lolSmile)
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}chicks with dicks are so hot!!!!:23:
Daisuke262 Wrote:Amen to that it took me 3 years to learn japanese so that won't happen to me.lolSmile)

hehe Im too blonde to learn Tongue And I cant take my fingers out of my pants long enough to learn it either lol... still I wish I knew what they are saying... :/
Aelita Wrote:hehe Im too blonde to learn Tongue And I cant take my fingers out of my pants long enough to learn it either lol... still I wish I knew what they are saying... :/

Haha, too bad no ones around to give you a "helping" hand. Smile)
Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.
billgoku Wrote:Haha, too bad no ones around to give you a "helping" hand. Smile)

hehe what a shame Wink
Aelita Wrote:HAHA then you know what I mean!!! Big Grin Tongue

Doesn't have anything to do with being a "stupid American." All you need to know is that "kimochi" means someone's having a good time.