Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings.

I am not one for much small-talk, but I thought that I would say hello after lurking for so long.

I am an aspiring writer; I came here when I heard that there was a story section. I may eventually post some stories that I have written as well.

Anyway... this is a nice place. I think I will be staying for a long time.

God have I ever told you (I don't know you so I couldn't have, but just play along) how jealous I am of these people that actually finish their stories? Holy shit, I have like eight of them that are not even halfway done I'm so lazy.

TEACH ME CONTINUITY.

Also, welcome to FP, enjoy your stay!

Sig by Elise

Gon' build that wall until it's done--
But now you've got nowhere to run.

So build that wall, and build it strong, 'cause
We'll be there before too long.

*snickers* Thank you, Xonix.

I would ask someone else to teach you continuity, though - I have yet to seriously write anything - I have but scribbles in various notebooks.

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
[SIZE="4"]:149: Hello & Welcome 2 FP:117: ![/SIZE]

hello
welcome on fp

Thank you, everyone. This is a very friendly community - it is a welcome change from places like 4chan.

We do are best to act like a community.:172: A well lubed sex machine LOL.:129: