Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all!

Hi all. I've lurked for the past couple of days and must say, hello! And well done on the site!

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}[SIZE=5]

Love is a beautiful thing, beauty should never be wasted, so spread the love!

SL Name: Eroi Eisenmann
Race: Unknown
[/SIZE]
[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?t=22857"]
[/URL]

[Image: sigpic22286_10.gif][Image: sigpic22286_10.gif]
[Image: sigpic22286_9.gif]

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

Hello back! Glad you enjoy it, Nar's worked hard on the coding.

welcomeBig Grin

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome and enjoy!

And she says unto her you and i are one and we are world
eaters reaper of souls nooone is fitted to play god.

The law of life in the universe:"Without re-creation for oneself and development,there would be nothing but dying."

Human beings are the same as all other creatures.If they fail to re-create and develop while settled down in the present,they become acient fixed in the past.

Will you follow the history of dying out by settling down in the present as a human being?Or will you create the future by being reborn as a superhuman?

The law of survival:Only creatures who continue to create,develop;and grow will survive.

The world may be corrupt and frail,but as long as you contiue to beleive in yourself and press forward nothing can brake you.Remember you have a good pair of legs you just need to get up and use them because you have infinite possibilities to choose from.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Yay.......Christmas is almost here and with a new year will be on its way can't wait!!!

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Hey and welcome to the Palace Smile