Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a newcoming actually...

Thanks everybody, this means a lot to me. I'll try and put more things to this forum in the future.

And lying about gender or not, we are all a part of this forum.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Males and females are not unlike two asymmetrical halves of a single object.
They are never equal, and those who pretend they are, are fools of natural order.
Rafael367-Okay, that's enough of that please. No need to start this all up again. I'm editing some replies in here and locking the place down.
[Image: BunnyLingerie2.jpg]
Bunny: Hot, Wet, and VERY Pink =:3

Welcome back.

Lying about gender is really, in my opinion, only wrong when your just out to use someone or gain something. So as long as you don't do that, its all good with me. Smile

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

Welcome back, Raven. You have graciously extended an olive branch, kudos.

*whisper* I suggest you ignore the vindictive leporid who is seemingly salivating at the prospect of perpetuating drama rather than creating concord.

X's and O's

I wrote my first short story:
The Promise

Here's my second effort:
Trudy's Travails

This thread has been getting out of hand. I've responded to some reports and PMs about it. Before it goes even more into uncharted territory, I'm going to lock it down. Yes, everyone's sorry and forgives everyone else. Or will hopefully be arriving at this point sometime in the future.

Until then, let it stand that I am disappointed with all of you, and expect you to learn from this.

Sarteck Wrote:What's wrong with lying about your gender? XD This is the Internet, after all. :3

Anyways, welcome back, I'm a complete newbie so I don't know you. :3

Sarteck you are entitled to your own opinion.

I apologize for MistressBunny calling you names just because the two of you disagree.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Vitaldatas pic gallery-Mindless Random Futanari-6600+ pics

http://pics.livejournal.com/vitaldata/?sort=recent

or http://pics.livejournal.com/vitaldata/

Wink 114 sub galleries >Big Grin<