Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from lraye77

Thanks for welcome messages. The gurdian, one eyed, and other people. Heil to zebeianhero. Your signature is good. Minizila has very nice talent.

Again thanks all.

Regards,
Lraye77, Lyra

-----------------------
Ave, Maris Stella
Dei Mater Alma
Atque semper Virgo
Felix Caeli Porta

Itchy_nugget Wrote:Yo, and Welcome to the Palace Lraye77

Please enjoy your stay

Thats awesome! I wish I knew how to speak Japanese, I do plan on studying the language at one point in my life. I am sure you will fit right in ^_^

Heil Itchy_nugget. Thanks for your welcome.

Oh, you have interesing in Japanese language. This language is difficult even for native speker. (Every language is, correctly saying, difficult too.)

In particular. reading Japanese words/sentences is difficult (not understanding, but readind). We often could not read names of people correctly in Japanese. There are many names impossible to read. For instance, there is mangaka, Utatane Hiroyuki. His name is 12345 ( 一二三四五 ) in Kanji letters. How we could read such name.

I had tried to learn German, French, and Classic Greek, Latin in the ancient past. And I could not become good at these at all. I had especially tried to learn classic Greek since I like this language. But I have had no talent of language.

You may have talent. Good luck.

Best Wishes
Lraye77, Lyra

Hello Lyra.

That is also the name of the main character in the His Dark Materials series of books by Philip Pullman. The first book is The Golden Compass and recently was made into a movie. I'm reading the third book now- The Amber Spyglass.

[Image: lyre_2_sm.gif]

X's and O's

I wrote my first short story:
The Promise

Here's my second effort:
Trudy's Travails

hey lraye, nice to see you here, too Smile

like you first i found world of japan (now world of futanari) board and later FP

you'll love this board cuz it's much more activity here Wink but as i can see you already posted in 2 weeks half of what i posted since i joined here Big Grin

glad to see you here... you will be a competent help for many users, i'm sure Smile

Visit my image blog:
:15: Genderotic :15:

Do you need information on private torrent trackers? PM me.

Smile My Futanari Video Corner [~100 Movies] Smile

Hello, Avia, and NeoXtrim.

After one week interval, I am here. I changed PC. My old machine has been halfly died. I can use now new machine. But still jobs remain.

I shall install other application. Such as FEP (IME). And data in back-up. (Also, learn new machine.)

Thanks.

Regards,
Lraye

This is a blanket greetings and salutations its not that I’m being lazy just busy. But I do want to do my part in assimilating the new recruits …er ah I mean uh… Welcome the new members to FP!
I will read all the Introductions but other then that it’s a generic ‘Hiiieie!’ for everyone!