Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And this the man that in his study sits...

Hello. I've actually been around here for quite some time, lurking, skulking, gathering information, leeching... call it what you will. The point I'm trying to make, is that I haven't been active.

I am attempting to remedy that situation. Unfortunately, I have a nasty habit of gradually ceasing to contribute to any forum I join, fading away from the community as my namesake faded away from his hope of salvation. I'll actually try this time though, promise.

Personally, I'm a bisexual with a particular fondness for the male anatomy; hence my fondness for futanari. I also enjoy literature, hard science fiction and fantasy. Dr. Faustus is my personal hero, if you don't know who that is look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faustus

I adore Role Playing and writing in general, and you should expect me to be most active around the RP threads. I usually play males-- which I suspect will limit the scope of my RP partners-- but I have been known to toss in the odd female character for good measure. As yet, I have no futa characters, but I have several concepts for them and might just go ahead and put one out there.

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

A warm and wet welcome to you!

x jinny x

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

welcome to the forum Wink

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
*Signature made by Minizila! >Big Grin<

Yo, and Welcome to the Palace Dr.Faustus

Please continue to enjoy your stay :157:

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

welcome aboard buddySmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

Hello Dr.Faustus, welcome to the palace.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
奇跡および幸福...

We hope you can contribute a little bit here. Welcome.