Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
there's a new futa artist in town

I've finally found the promised land!

hello, everybody. first off, this forum is amazing; it's a futa-lover's dream come true! thank you everyone who's shared thier futa collection here.

secondly, i am a professional artist; so of course i draw a lot of futa artwork. i would like nothing more that to be able to produce some high-quiality futanari artwork and share it with everybody here! but i need some help: who knows a good image hosting service i can use that's free and will allow me to post my images on this forum? please let me know if you have a recomendation. hopefully, i'll be able to supply you guys some freash images for your futa collection! i'll warn you right now, my stuff usually runs on the more extreme side of things (biggest influences: oreteki18kin, HGH, mimasaka), and i do mostly fighting game girls. so, that said; throw some suggestions at me and i may do a CG of it! once i get a few i'll start a thread and get to posting! sorry i don't have any example artwork to show you yet, but hopefully i will be able to do my part to expand everybody's futa library! talk to you guys later, it's great to be here!

~Linty

hello and welcome.sounds good,looking foward to seeing some of your art....................Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Siggy by Minizila :3 ~

welcome to the palace

imageshack.us or com is a good choiceSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

Yo, and Welcome to the Palace linty

Please enjoy your stay :157:

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

I'd recommend Fapomatic.com Can't wait to see what you can do. (^-^)

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

Welcome to the promised land. ^_^

Welcome to the eden linty, good to have a new artist among us, enjoy your stay to the palace ^o^.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
奇跡および幸福...