Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hello. (agian)

Hi, i've made frequent use of the site in the past so i thought i'd introduce myself. (agian)

i've been interested in futa/dickgirl on female compedative sexual encounters for a long time now.
not the ones where there is guro/gore involved or ryona where alot of beatings are involved either.
just a simply a competition of sexual dominance/endurance using normal penetrative sex, while eliminating all intrusive masculine factors besides a dick and semen. with some extra ideations that are extrapolated from sexual ecstacies. and enviormental / situational factors that can put more pressure in the context of the struggle. and it never involves pregnancy, or the possibility of the women involved of becomming pregnant because that would make it a whole differend ball game.

i am also not interested in seeing characters shit or piss everywhere since i am not 8 or 9 anymore, and i am quite well aware that these are ideations children might get once they get exposed to sexual inspirations while they have not yet developed the secondary sexual characteristics that they attain in puberty. since these are the only reliefs of tensions/stress they have ever experienced from the involved orfices.

i am a male in my 30s and i have no interests in homosexual relationships between males. ( it makes me cringe and feel uncomfortable)

i honestly have no idea what folks are trying to leverage over alot of gender issues. however it is clear to me that they are mostly trying to leverage sex itself and possibly whatever ego based identifications folks might have over it.
i am aware that the adrenal and lymbic system are also involved in psychological responses of repulsion and attraction. and since HIV or AIDS is described as a disease of the immune disorder. i wonder whether it might be leveraged to cultivate a person into a homosexual or bisexual disposition/orientation. using biotronics / psychotronics and conditioning. all the while leveraging a persons health and life/future over their heads. (should they actually be aware of this possibilty)

Greetings and salutations.