Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roar

Hello everybody. I just came here because it seems to be the place for the Slave Maker 3 community.
I'm an Indy Game Dev and leader of the Internet congregation of the Wholly Marines.
I was born with a penis but my testies never really produced enough testosterone for me to go all the way thru puberty. Stranger always called me ma'am and that use to get to me. Now I think it's funny become thanks to testosterone shot I now have a full Sikh beard. I quit taking testosterone because my fiance lives overseas and in Japanese so she isn't vary interested in sex

Besides being a Male2Futa transexual(you can call me 'He' if you wish. I don't care what others think of me and have no preferences It's what I've been called all my life so I'm used to it.) I'm species dysphoric. Yes I'm actually the stereotype of a furry. To I'm not into Fursuit sex my wife is so....

I love the programming language Forth and like Perl 5 and despise C++.

I use to do 2d art but my mom throu out my harddrive and Furnation went down so lost most of it and got discouraged. It was mostly just photoshoping and rotoscoping anyways since I never got my head around prospective. my imagination is in 3D shapes. Now I'm learning Blender Thou my most impressive work is a finger for a horse furry.

Welcomn to the Palace :16: