Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Was Encouraged To Join Here By A Friend, So Hi!

Hello all,

Funnily enough, my friend isn’t (yet?) a member of this forum. Weird I know. The reason I join your website is to, I hope, obtain some advice on creating my own futanari content and to gather inspiration for future comics and prose. If I can demonstrate that I can write a good futanari centric story, my friend has said she’ll throw some money my way and commission me.

I have a Deviantart page (same name), where I post images and, perhaps, one or two people might know my name from the macrophile community. I don’t know how into futanari I actually am though. However, having been introduced to this genre by somebody whom I already have a lot in common with fetish-wise, I am starting to like it a lot more than I used to (before I didn’t even know what it was). If I had first had met somebody particularly repulsive who was into futanari then things would have been different, and I might not have found myself here!

I’m mainly here to converse about ideas for content that I have and read and to share my thoughts on the literature of others. There’s just so much to consider when concocting a story! I suppose I could make some new friends along the way too…. I guess that’s fun as well. I don’t want to tire myself out with too many friendships.

You should also note that I’m not much of a role player. In fact, I don’t know the last time I last role played. I’m not a very confident role player and I’d rather avoid it (at least for now). If I find the right person than I might reconsider.

My mood often switches between liking purely gentle content to enjoying the demise of human civilization at body of a giantess (usually an extraterrestrial or extra-dimensional being). I think my interests change with the news cycle. So that’s me. Any questions?

P.S.

I clicked on the "New? Not sure what to say? Here's some suggestions!" and then on the link for " Do Not Post (DNP) List" and I get these error messages:

Also noticing the forum has spoiler tags but doesn’t support “hide” tags. You can do nested spoiler tags with the “hide” tags. A little suggestion.

I also don’t see anybody else’s threads except for the sticky ones in the Introductions Area, is this correct?

Yeah, you appear to be the only brave one who posted an introduction here... in the introductions area.. But also this forum has been thin on activity for some time, so... yeah.

Hi there. Welcome to the Costum- er, Futanari Palace.

I don't post very often myself, so I guess I'm also guilty as charged. I was introduced to this by, er... myself? Wasn't sure what it was, wasn't sure if I liked it, wasn't sure what that meant if I did.

Still working at least some of that out, but I've largely come to the conclusions:

1. Sexuality is complex. Anyone who insists it isn't is afraid of complexity (among other things).
2. Making choices about it (yeah, I said the C-word)- as long as it harms no one- is not a thing anyone should get dumped on for. Full-stop./Did-I-flipping-stutter?

I do Roleplay (well, I think?)- though I am a partnered person (I have a partner I am very exclusive with) and feel like a lot of that scene in this community ends up being a hookup community (or maybe I fear that it is) and that's not exactly what I'm looking for.

So I guess I tend to keep that to myself quite a lot. Mostly like you I suppose I am just looking for a community where stuff like this is less likely to be judged and I don't have to play that particular card so close to my chest.

I also write (or did write? have written?), and I've even dabbled in various forms of art- though I've been away from drawing for ages.

Other than that? I'm just folk. Friendly, approachable if a bit shy/guarded sometimes.

Welcome Stubbornstain! Always fun to see new people. Hope you find some content to your liking.

Pasha Wrote:Yeah, you appear to be the only brave one who posted an introduction here... in the introductions area.. But also this forum has been thin on activity for some time, so... yeah.

Hi there. Welcome to the Costum- er, Futanari Palace.

There is a drop down menu on the left that allows you to pick the date of the oldest post. To see old introductions you'll probably need to change that from last week to something further back.
vacuran Wrote:There is a drop down menu on the left that allows you to pick the date of the oldest post. To see old introductions you'll probably need to change that from last week to something further back.

Yeah, it's defaulted to "Last Week", so that's interesting. Hadn't spotted it before.

Honestly with the pace of posting in here I'm not sure setting it to "Last 100 Days" yields much more than a dozen posts anyway, at least here.

Edit: Tried it. Lets revise that to "less than a half-dozen".

So if this forum has been "thin on activity for some time" where is a good place to meet like-minded people? A Discord server perhaps? I know there's the chatroom, and I may well try that, but that is comnected to forum which has thin activity. I'll take a look around here and see how it does.

As someone who found the Palace over 10 years ago, spent a couple years lurking, lost my account, came back with a new account when I was a more outgoing person and was very active for a few years, left again then came back again - I've watch the forums go from booming to lively to the (relative) ghost town they are now.

Especially as someone who isn't into RP at all, I've pretty much completely migrated to Reddit and Discord for community, and to Hentai Foundry / FurAffinity / E Hentai / etc for art directly from all the artists I like.

I'd suggest checking out this Discord (https://discord.gg/jVvSbYB) and the r/futanari and r/futanari_comics subreddits as inspirational starting points.

(and I'm Taste 101 on Discord, u/selftaste101on Reddit, SelfTaste101 most other places - just in case you want to add me or chat or get some other recommendations or whatever Big Grin)