Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I'm Magnus McCheesey, and this is what I would like to do.

Hi. I am new here and would like to to be a contributing member of the site. So for the next couple of days I will be uploading all of the Futanari pictures that I have. I have already uploaded 200 of the 520 pictures that I have of Kinky Jimmy's artwork, and also plan on downloading all of the pictures I have of TherealShadman and everything else that l have. I also would like to try my hand at image editing. I'll do a couple and upload them here and see what you think about them.

Welcome! Your contributions are appreciated. There's plenty of folk here who will gleefully indulge what you have to share. You can probably get some tips on image editing, or find new artists to be inspired by.

Welcome! If you're into image editing you should really check out Elzi! He/She doesn't really post here much anymore though, but their thread's probably still around.

If you like loli futa girls with big dicks on girly sissy boys, please check out my ongoing story Special Needs: Journey to that Special Place!
Or if you enjoy some incestuous fun between two loli futa sisters please check out my prequel spin-off series Special Needs Origins: On Sister! - located in the same link!

Welcome to the site Magnus.