Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings

Greetings one and all, around here I'll go by Halberd, I'm as you might say "The new kid on the block"

I'm here more for role play, I might do some writhing around here though. Granted things may get rather lewd. I'm no stranger to role play having done plenty of role play through other sites (May tell those who really want to know but will largely keep that to myself) and from playing D&D (I'm lovable nerd).

I'm not gonna reveal everything here, but to those who would be into doing some role play, by all means contact me I'm sure we could work something out Smile

Greetings and be welcome Halberd :3 i'm sure i've seen you already posting on the notice board so now just wait to have fun Big Grin

If you need or have any questions, you can ask me.

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

HELLO!!!

Deus ex Machina Wrote:Greetings and be welcome Halberd :3 i'm sure i've seen you already posting on the notice board so now just wait to have fun Big Grin

If you need or have any questions, you can ask me.

Will do and hello Sammy