Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up shop

Hi all!

Misty F here with some sex positive, intersectional transformation fetish fiction. I predominantly am active on tumblr, where I am woefully behind on my request queue, but you can find my work (almost) anywhere that accepts written submissions.

Not sure the best way to share my stories here but, will be glad to learn and follow whatever the protocols may be.

Feel free to say hi but, I do not roleplay and I am not interested in doing so.

Anyway,

Talk soon!

DeviantArt | Furaffinity | HentaiFoundry* | Literotica | Patreon | Tumblr |[FONT=&amp]
Bending gender, expanding breasts, enlarging cocks, making muscles swole, and more through lenses of sex-positivity and intersectionality
[/FONT]

Sex positive intersectional transformation fetish stories? I'm picturing Transformers fucking in mid-change on a busy street during rush hour when Optimus Prime accidentally bangs his dick on Megatron's battery terminal.

As for sharing stories here, simply post them in the Stories forum. Make sure to tag your threads properly, you can find out the procedure for that in the stickied thread about forum rules.

Welcome to the forum

The story section is very much alive here, and I am sure you will be a welcome contribution to our great collection of writers

Evil Empire Wrote:Sex positive intersectional transformation fetish stories? I'm picturing Transformers fucking in mid-change on a busy street during rush hour when Optimus Prime accidentally bangs his dick on Megatron's battery terminal.

As for sharing stories here, simply post them in the Stories forum. Make sure to tag your threads properly, you can find out the procedure for that in the stickied thread about forum rules.

That certainly is a take on those words <.<;;

I will check out the sticky before I put stuff up n.n
DeviantArt | Furaffinity | HentaiFoundry* | Literotica | Patreon | Tumblr |[FONT=&amp]
Bending gender, expanding breasts, enlarging cocks, making muscles swole, and more through lenses of sex-positivity and intersectionality
[/FONT]