Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone!

Well...I've been gone for around 2 or 3 years...guess it's time to make a come back right? Big Grin
The name's Razor, and I'm a long time ERPer. I'm mostly into BDSM type scenarios, often taking the role of Mistress in my plays. I also enjoy rape and blackmail rps, but generally anything where I can play a dominant character is fun.
Outside of FP, I'm a long running Mistress on Second Life, and for the past 3 years that's where I've spent a vast majority of my time. I also play League of Legends and Warframe, though WF is getting a lot more of my attention as of late. Oh, I'm also an avid M:tG player, but mostly just EDH/commander.
And of course, I absolutely love all the amazing lewd artists out there, Dmitrys and InCase being two of my faves. (Remember they're on the DNP list peeps! :p)

So yeah, hi there ladies and sluts, gentleman and bitch bois! I'm back, don't be afraid to drop by and say hi!

Looking for some fun? You can message me at razorlips00 on Second Life
I do story commissions! Message me here, or send an email to [EMAIL="razorlips0088@gmail.com"]razorlips0088@gmail.com
[/EMAIL]
[Image: sigpic158846_1.gif]
Like the sig? Work was done by Pr0n_Glutton. Check out his commision thread here: https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthrea...ost1037760
Find my stories HERE!
Want to help me out? Find my patreon here~

I see you have a RP award. If you play SL there's an award for that as well. And once you get some stories posted here you can get the writer's pen as well. If you're interested in making a name for yourself as a writer here there will be the Annual Story contest coming up soon. Probably the best way to get a decent number of people read your stories. Especially if you win.

Oooh, an annual story contest? Well, I certainly have to look into that. Thanks for the heads up!

Looking for some fun? You can message me at razorlips00 on Second Life
I do story commissions! Message me here, or send an email to [EMAIL="razorlips0088@gmail.com"]razorlips0088@gmail.com
[/EMAIL]
[Image: sigpic158846_1.gif]
Like the sig? Work was done by Pr0n_Glutton. Check out his commision thread here: https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthrea...ost1037760
Find my stories HERE!
Want to help me out? Find my patreon here~