Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a lewd futa witch this way comes!

-poofs in a cloud of glittery pink smoke-
Hello~!
It's me, gentlewitchery! The cutest little futa witch around!
I'm a little witch girl who has a big interest in futanari. :3c I wish very much that I had a beautiful girlcock of my very own! ;3;
I settle with toys, though. :3c
My favorite things to do ever are watch magical girl anime, play videogames, ROLEPLAY <3, draw, cuddle, fantasize about dirty things while I'm being a good girl in public... hee~! I also really enjoy believing in the little things and not letting the magic die in me. I'm really very nice, if not a little spaced out and daydreamy, heh. <3
I have so very many associated interests in this kinky community, it's really sort of hard to pick a favorite. I love roleplaying being bred, especially with monsters, tentacles, lactation, ahegao-filled happy lusty cum-filled fun! I love the idea of incorporating magic to the scene, too. I love to be ravished in those sorts of scenes, oh so very much! xo
I also would love to play a goddess futa girl sometime too. I love the idea of being a magical girl as well! Sailor Moon and Madoka Magica are some of my favorites, can you imagine them with huge cocks? UGH! It's so cute! >///<

Um, if you want to say hi, especially if you RP, I'd really like to make some friends. I promise I don't bite, unless you want me to c;

I don't usually read much introductions here but yours was certainly nice. A deserved welcome from me, glad to see a new member join us. ^^

Why thank you. n-n I appreciate the warm welcome. I hope that I get to meet more kind people as well. ^_^