Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Today's lesson is brought to you by the letter C!

I am a female from central Pennsylvania who shall henceforth be known as Clara! Why Clara you ask? Because today's naming begins with the letter "C" of course you silly goose :p! As for what brought me here... it started with googling... and may have involved other search engines as well. To be honest, I'm not sure what I started searching for... I just sort of followed the rabbit down the hole. What do I like about futanari? I am fascinated by the intersexed, those individuals once referred to as hermaphrodites. They pique my interest in many ways that I won't go into here. As far as which sections I am excited to explore... I will start with random forums, as a way of getting to know all the folks here, then move on to stories and artwork.

My hobbies/interests include Dungeons and Dragons, World of Warcraft, Cyberpunk/Shadowrun, movies, NCIS (tv), Blue Bloods (tv), Criminal Minds (tv), Firefly (tv- not sure if I would qualify as a browncoat), Castle (tv), Stargate SG-1 (tv) and last, but certainly not least, reading, mostly in the Science Fiction / Fantasy genres. Favorite authors include, but not limited to, Orson Scott Card, Isaac Asimov, Gregory Benford, Tolkien, Arthur C. Clarke, Clive Cussler, David Niven, R.A. Salvatore and Ed Greenwood (and by extension, anything Forgotten Realms).

I haven't read the rules yet, but will be heading there after I post this.

Hello and welcome to the forums, I'm impressed by your author list. Reading is so much fun!

Furaffinity Page. My scrubby attempt at learning to draw.

"Can't you see? I'm always. One. Step. Ahead."

Welcome to the Palace. I hope you enjoy your time here.

*waves and offers cookies* welcome to FP from 1 stargate fan to another

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome to FP! Big Grin

Hello!

PM me you want to chat about celebrity futa girls. Smile

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

As for Stargate SG-1... very big fan! I doubt I have watched any episode less than six times and a few at least a dozen! I do not yet have every season on dvd, but I am working on it. ;Wink

Warm Welcome Big Grin And wow what a varied list of stuff Big Grin (Clive Cussler too eh? cool ) And yes there are planty of wierd and wonderful holes, rabbit and otherwise Wink to explore here Big Grin

Left deviantArt after five years, if they want to be a Facebook clone and full of narcissistic troll, they can do it with out me.

My apologies for not posting this sooner. I was a member here last year under the name CassieM, though I don't remember the password, nor do I have access to the old email address. I wasn't even sure it was the right site until I found Luvbster's story 'A Match Made in Heaven' and the story I started writing.

ClaraM Wrote:My apologies for not posting this sooner. I was a member here last year under the name CassieM, though I don't remember the password, nor do I have access to the old email address. I wasn't even sure it was the right site until I found Luvbster's story 'A Match Made in Heaven' and the story I started writing.

I would talk to the admin Altamira, I'm very positive that there'll be no issues.

Thanks for the heads up.
Furaffinity Page. My scrubby attempt at learning to draw.

"Can't you see? I'm always. One. Step. Ahead."