Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sniff sniff hello!

Hi!
My name is m1k3y and I'm new here so I figured I'd introduce my self. I'm a college age guy who is really into futa on male but really any cute futa girls. I'd say my interest in futa came from anime and hentai and just went from there and now my thirst knows no boundaries!(jk. ...sort of haha) I don't really know what I'm looking to get out of this palace but I figured I'd register and see whats up!

Anywho, I hope we get along!

Hiya M1k3y!! You have definitely found your way to the best place on the inter-webs...

Welcome to the Palace, home of all things Futa, and lots of other wondrous perverted delights!

:149:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Thanks! Happy to be aboard!:67:

Hello mik3y and welcome to the palace.

P.S: In TaoFuta's message you need to focus on 'Futa' and 'perverted delights' not the 'and' ;p

Just in time for another round of madness.

Hi! Thank you!
Hahaha good point. 'Futa' and 'perverted delights' are definitely very importantSmile

m1k3y.pao welcome to the Palace, if your looking to make friends and explore a wide verity of perversions then you came to the right place. Enjoy your stay! >Hugs<

I'm incurable, Love
You'll inherit it all
Everything that you see
You'll even get my disease
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}