Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for a real name!

Hey there! I've been a reader here for a while, and found myself wanting to post much more than I expected. And now, having done so, I realize I really should have a proper name, rather than a generic moniker (I tend to hate making names, so that's what I default to). I see in the footer that there appears to be a way to change my username on the site without having to create a new account, but I'm not sure how to do it... Anyone know?

That aside, this has generally been a very cool community, and I look forward to participating more in the future!

Go to the upper right hand corner of the page,select settings,then on the left hand bar select my settings->my profile->edit profile. it should be the second option. You can only do this every 21 days. Oh and Welcome to the Palace :16:

W-Welcome!

What is normal for a spider, is chaos for the fly. Don't judge others because they seem weird, to them, you're just as weird.

Greetings and Welcome to the Palace!

Stories
She's Got a Way [URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?59351-She-s-Got-a-Way"]https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?59351-She-s-Got-a-Way

[/URL]RP's

Why does no one seem to understand
That it's more than love i need
It's so hard to keep your faith alive
When nobody else believes
Oh i need someone there for me
Need someone who can see
Need someone to show me
Ohhhh, that they are there to help me fight
If i fall, to set me right
Someone there to hold the light
Won't someone say
I Believe in You, Twisted Sister (Come Out and Play)
Welcome!
Have fun changing your name and enjoy your time.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

What DCA5347 said.

testing 123
dca5347 Wrote:Go to the upper right hand corner of the page,select settings,then on the left hand bar select my settings->my profile->edit profile. it should be the second option. You can only do this every 21 days. Oh and Welcome to the Palace :16:

Perfect!

And thanks everyone! You'll find me primarily in the stories section.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Have been waitin for you to cum from out of the shadows
*licks lips*
welcome to the forum
@};-Big Grin,--

How to be a God in 4 simple steps

Walk on water: Understand Molecular displacement.
Heal the sick: Understand Biology.
Raise the dead: Understand Cloning.
Everything else: Use your Imagination.