Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
27 YO tg here! looking for artist and or friends : )
HI! im lauren and im a huge anime fan and I would absolutely die from happiness if someone drew a futanari picture of me! SO.... if you an artist and yes I know this is a stretch but, you can draw it however you want and you have full creative control! I wont complain or bitch about anything : ) I will also post it on my profile with credit to you ^^ so anyways I have my fingers crossed : ) on that : D
IF YOU SKIPPED HERE- that's cool cause I'm totally looking for friends to talk about anime with and if your a Portland brat like me maybe get together and cosplay! as its one of the most awesome,supreme, neato ways to have ultimate fun time !! my favorite anime comedy is Gintama ! if you havent seen it you have to!! please you owe it to yourself as a human being... if you've lived life and still wonder what your purpose is then please, you owe it to yourself to watch gintama, it could be and probably is your destiny. favorite romcom... could it be anything other than Love Hina? no...no it could not period.. PERIOD seriously though, great with a capitol awesome! and some various recommendations Death note, bleach, blue (ao) no exorcist, Steins Gate!, eureka 7, ranma 1 1/2wink wink, Another, Initial D, dead mans wonderland, samurai champloo, shin chan, and blahdey blahdy blahdy blah... thanks for reading : P

--------------------------------
Mod Note:

Posted in the Commission forum. It is wrong place for this post.

Therefore:
Move to Futanari Art forum as Request.
Move to Introduction forum (copy of this post).

_ LR
--------------------------------
I can be such a slut.

Hello, Stacy.Valentine

Welcome to the Futanari Palace.

Enjoy the Forum. There may be good friends to you!

_ LR

Can't read ehht... but welcome to the palace anyways! I'm certain there's something for you here

You joined in 2012, kinda late for a welcome, think this mayhaps been moved to wrong forum? Well; welcome anywhosTongueyong15:

I'm incurable, Love
You'll inherit it all
Everything that you see
You'll even get my disease
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

I'm an artist and I can draw for you and be you friend if you want...