Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New fan signing in

Hey there Futanari Fans.

I'm Boobyboy, 26 year old male from the Netherlands.

Been a fan of Hentai and Anime for many many years now. Its one of my favourite hobbies in the world.

I can't remember what my first Futanari experiance was, but I'm a big fan of the genre. Which Is why I decided to sign up here.

I also like playing video games and drawing, I hope to one day start my own comic book series. So who knows, maybe I can share it with you some day.

Its nice to meet you all.

Zo, hallo daar.
Nederlander?
Welkom op de forum.

Translation for the rest:

So, hello there.
A Dutchman?
Welcome on the forum.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome dude. Big Grin

Thanks for the warm welcome. Also nice to see some dutch people are active on this site.

Greetings Boobyboy!

So pleased you decided to join us here at the Palace!

We'd love to get a look at you drawings sometime, don't hesitate to open a thread for your artwork and share with us!!

*Friendly Hugs*
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

I'm still working on some stuff, but I will definatly make a thread once I have some material to share.

Welcome to the Palace! Hope you like it here!!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
-I'm usually eager to RP with anyone who will have me. Send me a message and we can probably work something out!
Got an album showing all of my different outfits if you want to see them: http://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?albumid=2510

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome boobyboy! Enjoy your stay bro!