Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haiiiii

I was sort of stumped on how to introduce myself, so I'll use the suggestions from the thread I found. Feel free to ask questions, I'm shy at first =]

1. Who Are You? Most difficult question. A lost soul in search of myself, looking for joy anywhere I can.
  2. Where are you from? A shitty cold place called Michigan
  3. What's up with that nick of yours? Don't have one yet
  4. What do you like about futanari? Maybe it's just the taboo.
  5. What got you interested in the first place? It was something I'd seen on another site, and after much reluctance, I gave it a try.
  6. What are your favorite kinks/pairings? Futa, Incest, being submissive in general
  7. Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions? Nope
  8. What sections are you most excited about exploring? (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?) I really really really reeeallllyyyy want to Roleplay.
  9. What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us? In searching for a futa forum
  10. Anything else you might like to add? I'm laid back, very submissive and affectionate. In the past I've been shunned, but I hope someone can look past that and even enjoy it.
  11. Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock? Pro wrestling is my hobby.
  12. Other online communities you happen to be a part of? Not really
  13. Last words before we pass final judgment? Play with meeee

*waves* welcome to FP

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara