Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fresh Meat

Hello. I'm on HF but uh, yeah. I decided to move somewhere else for a while, aside from Tumblr. Tumblr's nice, but eh, it's not very good for exposure or anything, especially when you're first starting out.

The forums here are complex and a little baffling, so I guess I'll be reading rules for like a week before I post anything, specifically art-wise.
:26:

How are you guys doing?

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay. There are several places where one could put art, depending on which type it is, but I'm sure if you ask around, people will help you figure it out.

Interesting username. I wonder if it's supposed to be read as Bon-erotique or Boner-otique.

I think I found where to post my regular stuff, so I think I'll have a separate thread for the Futa things in particular. Plus my own gallery, which I found out our profiles have. .)

XD My husband came up with that. It's Bon-erotique, and sometimes I just sign my art 'Rotique instead for shortness. But I have had a few people shorten it to Boner too. I don't really mind which, I guess it all depends on the reader.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara