Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wants to connect with community more.

Hello all. Been a member for a while now but I just really want to connect with the community around here more than I have in the past. I guess its never too late right. As far as that goes i want to chat and share stories and just have an understanding community to touch base with from time to time Big Grin

Well hey there! I'm a new member, just joined a few days, maybe a week ago. Just been perusing the different artwork at this point. I guess I don't know a great deal about a community like this; FP (am I getting the lingo right? Wink) is the first forum like this I've joined. I got into Futa recently. I was plumbing the depths of the internet and came across Futanari and I was taken wholly by surprise, but I love it. What kind of things do members do to connect or create a sense of community? I myself was thinking of getting into the art side of things, chatting with artists about styles and the like. 3D really intrigues me, but the software is BALLS expensivee. I was totally blown away by Affect3d when I found them. Anyway, message back when you've got a sec.

As the above person, I am also new! I have been into futa for about 6 months, but only found FP 3 days ago! just as oguryets , I have also just been browsing the artwork. I can't really draw, so I am not sure myself about what I can offer to this group, but I am sure I will find a way someday ^_^

Oguryets If you are interested in 3d without shelling out tons of meny I would take a look at Blender. Its a bit daunting at first but if you spend just a little time in it each day you can actually do a lot of really cool things with it. you can find it here http://www.blender.org/.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

I am Bones1983 I find it funny that i have been here since june of last year and only 2 weeks ago i was playing Corruption of Champions and figuered out what a futa was Lol! My main goal here in the palace is to become a game designer and while i have been here you know the game Slavemaker i troll the forum all the time learning from others expeiriences in designing games But hey im not a bad guy so if you want to make friends just ask! But don't bother if you just want another name in your list. i like real friendship not a name i know nothing about you know what i meanBig Grin