Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New digital artist in town...

Hiya...known about this place for years, but always had other places to be (figuratively speaking). The only thing that's changed is that I've recently started doing some futa art, and realized I had no place to share it. Not to mention it's nice to have a safe haven to come out with my fondness for futa.

I'm happy to be able to contribute to the art pool, and hopefully some of my stuff will end up in people's collections. As soon as I'm done writing this, I'll go and start an art thread.

I don't have internet at my house just yet, so I have to either visit family or use public wi-fi...not the greatest circumstances for uploading futa art, lol.

I can still read comments on my cell phone though, it's just that posting is tedious and difficult.

Well anyway, I'm off. Glad to be here, and hope I can meet some friendly people along the way.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

*waves* welcome to fp

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

*waves and smiles* Welcome to the Palace! My name's Reina, good to meet you!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
-I'm usually eager to RP with anyone who will have me. Send me a message and we can probably work something out!
Got an album showing all of my different outfits if you want to see them: http://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?albumid=2510